There are two ways to set WinZip PDF Pro as your default program to open your PDFs.
Using a PDF
- Locate a PDF and right-click on the file
- Select ‘Open with’ and then select ‘choose another app’
- Locate and select the ‘WinZip PDF Pro’ program.
- Select ‘Always use this app to open .pdf files’ and then click ‘OK’
- Right-click the ‘Start’ button and choose ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Apps’ from the list.
- Choose ‘Default apps’ on the left.
- Scroll down a little and select choose ‘default apps by file type’.
- Locate the file extension ‘.pdf’ and select it.
- In the ‘Choose an app pop-up window’, pick WinZip PDF Pro to associate it with the .pdf file extension.
- Windows 10 will now open your PDFs with WinZip PDF Pro.