|Note: This information applies to WinZip for Mac 2.0 and later.|
When you purchase a multi-user license, you will receive an email confirmation containing both a link to the WinZip installer and a link to your unique WinZipmc.mcmul registration file, after completing the purchase. To install and register your copy of WinZip:
- Download, but do not run, your WinZip installer from the link provided in your order confirmation
- Download your registration file (WinZipmc.mcmul) from the link provided in your order confirmation
- Open the folder into which your files were saved (usually the Downloads folder)
- Double click on the PKG file and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup
- After WinZip is installed, open the Applications folder and click on the "WinZip" icon
- After you agree to the license, WinZip is now registered
Note: As long as the PKG file and the WinZipmc.mcmul file are in the same folder when you run the PKG file, WinZip will be installed as registered.
If you have any questions about this information, please submit a Technical Support ticket.